Buying a Land Rover or any car can be a large investment. Take the worry out of buying a used car with our comprehensive pre-purchase inspection. Our skilled technicians have extensive knowledge of Land Rovers, so they know the problems specific to the year and model of the car you are considering for purchase. We can provide you with a report detailing all problems identified and an estimate of required repairs. You can use our report to assess the suitability of the vehicle you are considering and to negotiate a fair price with the seller.
Our inspection includes a road test to assess drive-ability and performance issues and identification of any diagnostic trouble codes stored in the computer for any warning lights that are illuminated. We will also report to you on the condition and/or operation of:
- Exterior: body, lights and mirrors.
- Interior: locks, seat belts, window operation, tilt wheel, cigarette lighter and clocks.
Air conditioning and heating system performance.
- Electrical system: battery, alternator, starter, wipers, rear defroster, sunroof/convertible tops, instrument lights, horn, warning lights and other interior lights.
- Cooling system: coolant level and condition, cooling fan operation, radiator, water pump and coolant hoses.
- Brake system: brake fluid/condition, wheel cylinders, calipers, master cylinder, brake lines, parking brake, brake pads and shoes, brake rotors and drums.
- Engine: oil level/condition, fluid leaks, drive belt condition, filters, fuel lines/connections and motor mounts.
- Transmission: fluid leaks, transmission mounts
- Steering & Suspension: steering fluid level/condition, pumps, hoses, gear box, wheel bearings, air springs, tires.
You can call us at (703) 751-0069 or use our convenient appointment form to request an appointment.