Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
Land Rover recommends specific maintenance requirements for maintaining your factory or extended warranty. Abiding by these recommendations will also keep your vehicle at peak performance levels. All of these services can be done at our facility for a fraction of the cost. Don’t bother paying factory prices when we can do the same thing with a higher level of service.
If you are not sure when your Land Rover is due for its next service give us a call at 703-751-0069 and our trained Land Rover technicians will answer these questions and more.
Routine Maintenance Services
The factory recommended maintenance by Land Rover is the minimum requirement assuming normal driving conditions. In the DC area, stop and go driving, high temperatures, and a dustier climates may require additional services to keep your Hummer driving at optimal performance. Here are some of the more common maintenance services we perform.
- Air Filter Replacement
- Air Flow Meter Replacement
- Brake Fluid Exchange
- Brake Pad & Disc (Rotor) Replacement
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- Coolant Exchange Service
- Drive Belt Replacement
- Fuel Filter Replacement
- Fuel Injection System Service
- Oil & Filter Replacement Service
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement
- Spark Plug Replacement
- Throttle Body Service
- Transmission Service
Major & Minor Repairs
Overland 4×4 specializes in both minor and major repairs. Whether it is a small fix or a full engine rebuild, our certified technicians will get your vehicle’s engine or transmission running as good as new.
Common signs of engine trouble:
Our engine services
- Check Engine Light
- Coolant Leaks
- Poor gas mileage
- Poor Past Maintenance
- Knocking or Tapping Sounds
- Low oil pressure
- Smoke from the tailpipe
- Timing Chains and Belt
- Timing Chains and Belts
- Head Gaskets
- Engine Replacements
- Fluid Leaks
- Fuel Injection
- Oxygen Sensors
- Fuel Pumps
- Fuel Filters, and much much more!
When it comes to purchasing a pre-owned Land Rover there are many things that can be overlooked. Have one of our trained Hummer specialist inspect the vehicle for the most common issues. Here’s what our inspection includes:
- Exterior: body, lights and mirrors.
- Interior: locks, seat belts, window operation, tilt wheel, cigarette lighter and clocks.
Air conditioning and heating system performance.
- Electrical system: battery, alternator, starter, wipers, rear defroster, sunroof/convertible tops, instrument lights, horn, warning lights and other interior lights.
- Cooling system: coolant level and condition, cooling fan operation, radiator, water pump and coolant hoses.
- Brake system: brake fluid/condition, wheel cylinders, calipers, master cylinder, brake lines, parking brake, brake pads and shoes, brake rotors and drums.
- Engine: oil level/condition, fluid leaks, drive belt condition, filters, fuel lines/connections and motor mounts.
- Transmission: fluid leaks, transmission mounts
- Steering & Suspension: steering fluid level/condition, pumps, hoses, gear box, wheel bearings, air springs, tires.
Collision Body and Paint
Unfortunately accidents happen, and this can be a very stressful time for the owners. We will make the repair process as painless as possible by dealing directly with the insurance companies to file your claim, arranging your car rental, and expediting the entire process. Here is a list of our collision, body, and paint services:
- Free Estimates
- Frame Repair
- Frame Straightening
- Custom Auto & Motorcycle Painting
- Electronic Measuring
- Glass work
- Expert Lifetime Paint
- Top Quality Materials
- Insurance Claims
- Direct Repair Facility for Major Insurance Companies