Specialized care for your Nissan 4x4
Avoid dealership prices!
All make or models
Don't skip your maintenance, stop by our shop in Springfield VA today!
Keep your warranty when you schedule factory recommended or regular maintenance for your Nissan 4x4. If you're unsure of what it is due for, you can be provided a list and work with our certified technicians on a regular plan. Your Nissan 4x4 will perform like new when you invest in preventative maintenance. See what offers we currently have on our specials page and save even more.
You'll appreciate we've been in business since 2004, and are offering FREE estimates on needed maintenance and repairs.
Factory recommended maintenance services
Set up your free consultation today!
Completing factory recommended maintenance is crucial to maintaining your factory and extended warranty, along with maintaining your vehicles performance. Why pay dealer prices when these services can be performed at our facility and meet the requirements for your factory and extended warranty? You’ll get a higher level of service and a personal touch for less!
If you are not sure when your Nissan 4x4 is due for its next service give us a call at 703-751-0069 and our trained Nissan 4x4 technicians will answer these questions and more.
Common maintenance services we provide
- Air Filter Replacement
- Air Flow Meter Replacement
- Brake Fluid Exchange
- Brake Pad & Disc (Rotor) Replacement
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- Drive Belt Replacement
- Fuel Filter Replacement
- Fuel Injection System Service
- Oil & Filter Replacement Service
- Spark Plug Replacement
- Throttle Body Service
- Transmission Service
We specialize in both major and minor repairs. Whether it be a spark plug replacement or a full engine rebuild, our certified technicians will have your vehicle running as good as new.
Common signs of engine trouble:
• Check Engine Light
• Coolant Leaks
• Poor gas mileage
• Poor Past Maintenance
• Knocking or Tapping Sounds
• Low oil pressure
• Smoke from the tailpipe
• Timing Chains and Belt
Our engine services:
• Timing Chains and Belts
• Head Gaskets
• Engine Replacements
• Fluid Leaks
• Fuel Injection
• Oxygen Sensors
• Fuel Pumps
• Fuel Filters, and much much more!
When purchasing a pre-owned Nissan 4x4 many things can be overlooked. Have one of our trained Nissan 4x4 specialist inspect the vehicle for the most common issues.
Here’s what our inspection includes:
• Exterior: body, lights and mirrors.
• Interior: locks, seat belts, window operation, tilt wheel, cigarette lighter and clocks.
• Air conditioning and heating system performance.
• Electrical system: battery, alternator, starter, wipers, rear defroster, sunroof/convertible tops, instrument lights, horn, warning lights and other interior lights.
• Cooling system: coolant level and condition, cooling fan operation, radiator, water pump and coolant hoses.
• Brake system: brake fluid/condition, wheel cylinders, calipers, master cylinder, brake lines, parking brake, brake pads and shoes, brake rotors and drums.
• Engine: oil level/condition, fluid leaks, drive belt condition, filters, fuel lines/connections and motor mounts.
• Transmission: fluid leaks, transmission mounts
• Steering & Suspension: steering fluid level/condition, pumps, hoses, gear box, wheel bearings, air springs, tires.
Collision Body and Paint
We understand that accidents happen and that it’s not fun for anybody involved, but we will make the process go as quickly and easily as possible. We work with all insurance companies and will handle any claim for you. We will negotiate getting you a rental car directly with your insurance company. Just drop off your car and we will handle the rest. With Overland 4x4 your needs will be met.
• Free Estimates
• Frame Repair
• Frame Straightening
• Custom Auto & Motorcycle Painting
• Electronic Measuring
• Glass work
• Expert Lifetime Paint
• Top Quality Materials
• Insurance Claims
• Direct Repair Facility for Major Insurance Companies